So I actually watched the BET Awards tonight, yeah, surprised me too... and I must say that, it was entirely too long and had way too many half-assed performances... Keri Hilson was aiiiight, Lil' Wayne's performance was completely ass, Don Cornelius was on the stage entirely TOO DAMN LONG and Drake should have done his whole song... if I would have been in charge, this is what would have happened:
MJ Tribute by Jamie Foxx, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown & Usher.
Death of Autotune Performance by Jay-Z.
World Premiere D.O.A. Video by Jay-Z.
Credits.
I'm just sayin'...
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment