Courtesy of NT
I.F.: My dick is hard you ready to jump aboard?
1hOttYeVe: oh yhea im so wet right now
I.F.: Why you just shower?
1hOttYeVe: no im wet for you
I.F.: Did you ever play with supersoakers when you were a kid? or that gator shit you would dive and slide down, there was that badass pool at the end of it.
1hOttYeVe: What the fuck are you talking about? You wanna cyber or not?
I.F.: I do! Sorry...I just didnt know why you were wet...then you say your wet for me, and im thinking I didnt even throw water on you...
I.F.: Im sorry lets continue!
1hOttYeVe: alright then...I walk over to you and start kissing your neck and chest
I.F.: I pop like 16 boners
1hOttYeVe: what the fuck!
I.F.: what?
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment