This is vaguely related to the Things You Would Do for Someone You Love, but I got some really bad relationship advice today... I was told that you know you really love somebody when they can take a shit in front of you without a problem...
Motherfucker, say what?
In what planet is this type of shit ok? It's bananas to think that I need to observe someone taking a shit in order to know just how much I REALLY love them... I love my mama to death but I'm not trying to watch her drop a deuce... so I think it's pretty silly that my ability to suck it up and watch somebody take a shit is the barometer for love... that's utterly ridiculous... I don't even like people to KNOW I'm taking a shit much less having somebody in there while I'm taking one...
Just my thoughts...
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment