For most people, today is Saint Patrick's Day... for the kid? It's simply Christina "Grandmother Bopulation" Bullon's 22nd birthday... Christina is my ace, for real... if I ever need an honest opinion on something, I know I can count on her (unless it's about food... LOL)
I wish I could toast one with you but I won't be in Raleigh again until April 3rd... but we are definitely going to 35 Chinese (or Applebee's if that cute girl is working)... I hope you enjoy your birthday!!!
Happy 22nd, shortstop...
Ya'll be easy...
Sweet & Sour Sponsorships: The Best And Worst Hip-Hop Food Collaborations
-
To survive in the world of hip-hop is to always stay hungry, sometimes
literally when it comes to collaborating alongside one of the premiere fast
food c...
33 minutes ago


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you! im very appreciative!! (and can u even say the name applebees without thinkin bout that girl!)
ReplyDelete