Monday, December 21, 2009

What's Good Blogfam?

So, of course, I've been slackin' on the blog but at least I have a decent enough excuse this time... last week was finals week at ECU so I spent most of my time studying and taking exams... that being said, I can now focus my attention on the coming year...

2010 is going to be a big year for your boy... I've always been the creative type and I always figured that, somehow, I'd end up doing something creative as a way to make money... thus far it hasn't been very lucrative but I think that can be attributed to the fact that I haven't gone in 100% with it... I mean, for the most part it's just been half-thoughtout concepts for movies, books and clothing... and even though I know I have the talent to go the traditional route, the odds of getting hired to do one of the three is so small window and most will try to pigeonhole your creativity, ideas, etc and I'm not really down with that... so, for 2010, I'm saying "fuck it..." and I'm going to do all three on my own terms... independently... why wait for somebody to come along and let me do it when I can just go and do it myself? So, that being said, here's what you have to look forward to in 2010:

Mid-March to Early-April:
the book
(Where the World Goes When I Close My Eyes)

April 15th:
the clothing line
(Kings & Slaves)

Early Fall:
the movie
(The Seven Inhabitants of Chaos)

Of course the new website debuts on 01.11.10 (my 25th birthday if you're unfamiliar) and some other big things will be coming to fruition in the new year... I already appreciate the support I know I'll be receiving and I'll be having some major deals for the blogfam when the time comes... I'm outtttttttttttt!!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is dope. Wish you mad success in 2010.

    Be easy.

    ReplyDelete