Monday, December 7, 2009

Jaokim Noah Doesn't Want It with LeBron...


I saw this the other night and forgot to comment on it... I know there's a lot of LBJ haters out there (I used to be one back in high school so I completely understand) but you can't deny who the dude is... a 24-year-old who does what he loves and enjoys himself doing it... I've always been a fan of the Cavs doing what they can to enjoy themselves (the dancing, the fake camera poses, etc) becausde it's funny and you can tell they're doing it ONLY to entertain themselves and not to showboat... not to mention that the season is a grind, B... they have to do what they can to keep their spirits up...

Enter Noah, who's upset that his team is getting slaughtered at the hands of the Cavs, calling LeBron a bitch at the free-throw line because he was, once again, dancing... my feelings are this: if you don't like him dancing, make sure to beat his team so that they don't feel like dancing... bottom line... don't be mad because LeBron is having a good time and it seems like it's at your expense...

Let's not even bring into the fact that LeBron would fucking body this dude... LOL... LeBron runs 260-270, B... Noah is frail as hell... I can't imagine dude is over 200 lbs (according to NBA.com, he's 6-11, 230... I'd love to see that nigga actually stand on a scale and have it come back at 230 *PAUSE*) and yeah I know that height and weight don't always matter when it comes to fighting but let's be serious... Noah doesn't want it with LeBron... that's why when LBJ walked over, he was still sitting, still jawing off like a bitch... and his team STILL lost by double-digits... SMH...

No comments:

Post a Comment