Friday, December 4, 2009

I Wasn't Going to Do This...

...but I feel like I need to...

Tiger Woods
What can I say about Tiger Woods that hasn't been said by everybody from Nancy Grace to ESPN? Quite frankly, I'm not surprised by the bullshit the media continues to spew and that's not because it's Tiger... it's because of what he represents... if this were Arnold Palmer, nobody'd give a fuck... but because he's Tiger, everybody acts like he's some kind of sexual deviant... Tiger got it in... plain and simple... sure, he cheated on his wife but (as bad as this sounds) does this surprise anyone? The assumption is that the vast majority of celebrities are cheating... so why is this even a big deal?

Because he does Gillette and Buick commercials? Oh please... and I honestly couldn't care less about dude cheating because like I said, it's not surprising... what I DO think is surprising are people calling him like he needs to apologize to them... don't get it fucked up, Tiger doesn't owe shit to ANY of you people... you like Tiger, not because of who he is but because of WHAT he is... he's a damn-good golfer... that's where it begins and ends with you... and I could see if it was like you had to pay to see him play and he played like shit and you felt like you wasted your $30 on this nigga... then I'd COMPLETELY understand you wanting an apology...

But asking him to apologize to YOU, the fan, because he got it in with some chick he wasn't married to? Fuck outta here... who the hell are you supposed to be? That nigga fucking his sidepiece(s) doesn't affect you in anyway except most likely ruining your little facade of thinking Tiger was Jesus or something with his "clean cut image..."
Now this next part is for Tiger directly so all you stans can leave the blog now... Tiger... what the fuck is your problem, B? $60 million, my N'? For her to stay two more years? What kinda shit is that? You simpin' real hard my dude... I'm all for giving the wifey enough money to support herself but you're paying her to stay with you? You fuckin' serious? This should be Double-You-Tee-Eff #107 and shit... what part of the game is this?

I'm done, man... this shit is making my skin itch...

No comments:

Post a Comment