Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Don't Let Triflin' Women Change Who You Are..."


Ok, where do I begin with this one...? If you were uncertain at all, let me reassure you that I am a good man when it comes to relationships... I cook, I clean, I rub feet, I'm not disrespectful, I try my best not to start arguments over little dumb shit, I do whatever I can do (read: "in my means") to make my woman happy... and most importantly, I'm honest about my flaws...

Enter this lady here... ungrateful... and it's not like this is my first encounter with this type of chick because it's not... I remember dealing with one particular situation back in 04 where I was talking to this chick... and she basically told me that her ex used to hit on her, used to cheat on her, wasn't working, wasn't in school, wasn't trying to do for her... now, me being the man that I am, told her that I was willing to do whatever it took to keep a smile on her face... this wasn't some bullshit to get some ass or anything like that... I genuinely liked this girl... six months go by and things are going ok... we're chillin'... never really arguing and she sees that I'm doing all the things that I said I would... that's when it happens, her ex calls and tells her he wants another try... without even thinking about it, she says yes... then proceeds to call me months later and tell me that they're getting married and she's pregnant by this dude and she's so happy (yeah, like I wanted to hear that shit...) and the same thing just kept happening to me throughout other relationships in the following years and it really had me thinking "should I just be a fucking asshole to keep these women happy? Because whatever I'm doing isn't working..."

These are the things I don't understand about women... I have friends who will KNOW that a dude is no good for her but will stand by him through whatever... he cheated on you so you start doing all the freaky things that you're sure he's getting from the other chick on the side so he won't feel the need to deal with her anymore... he doesn't work but you buy him all types of shit and say not to worry, you'll hold him down... he doesn't cook or clean but you're making this dude five-course meals AND cleaning up the kitchen afterwards while he sits on the couch playing PS3 and IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE...

Meanwhile, you have a good dude somewhere in your midst... you might work with him, he might be a friend you've known for a while, just might be somebody you went to high school with that you've reconnected with... he does everything a good man is supposed to do... pays his own bills, takes care of his kids (if he has them), goes to work EVERYDAY, has several degrees in whatever field he's in and still has the potential to be even greater than he already is... he's always been polite with you and will bend over backwards just to see that you're taken care of, no matter the situation... however, this guy can't get a chance with you because you're still waiting for the "real" him to come out... and this doesn't make any sense...

Ladies, listen... there are GOOD MEN out there... let me repeat it for the hard of hearing and partially blind: THERE ARE GOOD MEN OUT THERE... you keep ignoring us (well not me, because me and Nicole are still together despite the bullshit... LOL) and it's not fair... stop assuming that every man out there who appears to be a good man isn't... there are some genuine good men out there who would love nothing better than to be everything you want and need out of a relationship... but you're jeopardizing your own happiness by talking and acting crazy...

Me and Darren are always talking about relationships and one thing that keeps coming up is a woman's ungratefulness... it seems that a woman would rather complain about what she has instead of simply just leaving and going towards something greater... (NOTE: this is not to say that a woman shouldn't work for her relationship... I'm not saying that at all... but if, day in and day out, you're complaining about your man's bullshit whether it be his laziness, unwillingness to work, physical or mental abuse, there is NO need at all to fight for this relationship... there is NO purpose at all...)

And I know I've touched on this subject before but women are simply not getting it... I get more texts/calls about a man fucking up than anything else... with the exception of Tunisha (who has gotten her a good man just like I hoped she would) I can't think of too many of my women friends who can talk about one good man they've dealt with all year long and that's fucking depressing... however, I wonder how many of these women are bringing it on themselves by dealing with fucking losers instead of dealing with a good dude...

The bottom line is this: women like the chick in this video are on my fucking nerves... don't expect sympathy from me if you continue to deal with a dude you know is no good... you have no one to blame but yourself! If you know of a good dude and you think that you can make a relationship work with him (because not all good dudes are compatible with every good woman) then hop on that nigga (figuratively not literally... even though that might be a way to go) because if you don't, a smarter, probably more attractive woman will... and that's real fucking talk... before you go on talking about how there are no good men and that you keep dating losers... ask yourself why that is... are you simply putting up with a man just so you can say you have one or do you genuinely see potential in him? If it's the former, then L-E-A-V-E immediately... If it's the latter, by all means, deal with his no-good ass until he turns into something... but don't be surprised if it doesn't happen...

To my good dudes out there, just like the judge said towards the end: "don't let triflin' women change who you are..." Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment