Friday, October 16, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Everybody Hates Chris is so much funnier in syndication than it ever was when it was airing new episodes... same goes for The Game and Jamie Foxx...

So for the longest time, Nicole's ringtone for me has been "Smoking Gun" by Jadakiss... it was just the part with Jazmine Sullivan singing so I always thought it was a love song... I heard the whole song a week ago and it's a terrible song... LOL... it's about this girl's dad raping her and shit... LOL... just think it's abizarre ringtone to have for your boyfriend...

I'm trying to get my waves back... as a 24-year-old male, I understand how this makes me look (vain) but I can't help it... my waves weren't even all that dope when I had them but I just liked the way I looked with them... hopefully, this time around, I'll stick with them... *CURRENTLY WOLFING*

It's homecoming around ECU and it really doesn't feel like it... like when I was living in Greensboro, A&T's homecoming shut down the motherfucking city... LITERALLY... LOL... if you wanted to get into a party, you could find one in ten seconds... here in Greenville, though, it's just a wack atmosphere... there's no excitement in the air... the few parties I have heard about don't sound all that exciting... I mean, I know it's because I'm at a PWI (Predominantly White Institution) but still... you would think Homecoming would be more than an afterthought...

Why do people always hit you with crazy discounts when you have NO money? In the past week, I've gotten discount codes from Eastbay, Capcity and Karmaloop for 25, 15 and 50% off respectively... how wack is that? When I had gwap everything was full-price... how unfair is the universe?

"Get at Me Dog" STILL goes hard!

So every weekend I've gone out of town to visit Mrs. Hard Work, my good friend Lela will call/text wanting to hang out... but when I'm in town, she's NOWHERE to be found... I've already sent her the text telling her I'll be in town this weekend... let's see if she shows up... (I'm not holding my breath)

Double steak and double provolone cheese is the ONLY way to do sandwiches at Subway... trust me...

I bought this 5-hour Energy like three weeks ago but I'm scared to take it because I feel like I'm going to go into cardiac arrest or some shit...

If you can't afford to take a girl out on a date, why are you asking? Why not just wait until your money's right? Chances are she's not going anywhere by the time you get paid... quit stressing and going broke just because she wants to go to Red Lobster...

I don't understand the point of videos on YouTube having "embedding disabled by user" It's just fucking dumb... if I can watch it on YouTube, why can't I just watch it somewhere else... it's not like ya'll getting paid by me watching it (because Lord knows I'm not clicking on those silly ass ads ya'll put up)

Soulja Boy and Rosa Acosta are getting married? WTF?

I need a dope metaphor for fellatio... I've been thinking about one for weeks but I can't come up with anything without it being too abstract... and to me, it's really no point in a metaphor for fellatio if nobody knows what you're talking about...

I think it's interesting that a woman will always call me (obviously a man) to complain about men... doesn't that seem a bit ass-backwards?

I'm out of soap...

I seriously can't wait to graduate just so I can spend weekends walking around in my boxers... wearing sweats and/or basketball shorts is becoming slightly annoying to me for some reason...

When it comes to the lottery, who's in charge of all that money? Like who's the dude that's dispersing the checks? I bet homie is always "magically" coming up with winning tickets... Lord knows I would... every Friday like clockwork... "Oh shit, another $40,000 winner for your boy!"

What is the male equivalent to "who gonna check me, boo?" I need to know...

Speaking of Nene, am I the only one who thinks she's bad? I mean the other ones are just too skinny for me... Nene is stacked, B!

I've found an alternative to cleaning my room: I just move the mess from place to place until it's in a position that I don't have to continuously look at it... it saves me a lot of time...

Did Foxy Brown get titty implants? I swear she was looking breastfully-enhanced in the latest pics I've seen of her...

I have no winter clothes... hopefully it doesn't get REALLY cold for a few more months...

After Twitter dies out, what's going to be the next dope social network?

I didn't think Dom Kennedy was all that dope when I first heard him, but dude has really grown on me (or maybe he's just gotten better? *shrugs*) I'm ready for some more videos...

Am I the only one who misses Ja Rule? (Pause) Dude made dope music regardless of what niggas think of him... and where's Redman for that matter?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here brushing my hair right now. Haven't got a cut in like a month...next week I'm killing.

    I think Foxy just got fatter so her titties got bigger as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's been about a month for me too... give me three more weeks and they'll be back poppin'...

    And that makes sense on Foxy... she look like she went up a few cup sizes though...

    ReplyDelete