Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #101

A Virginia man was arrested for being naked - in his own home.

Eric Williamson was making coffee in his kitchen Monday morning and didn’t thing anything of the fact that he was nude since he was alone in the house, according to WTTG-TV.

But a woman and her 7-year-old son happened to be strolling through his front yard and saw the 29-year-old having breakfast in the buff through his window.

They called the cops on Williamson and he was arrested for indecent exposure, according to the Fox station.

The man argued that he had no idea he could be seen, but cops believe he wanted people to see him like that.

“If I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen, it’s natural. It’s my kitchen,” Williamson told the station.

He faces a year in jail and a $2,000 fine, but plans to fight the charge.



People kill me... it's my fucking house? How you gonna charge ME for being naked in my own place? If I can't be naked in my own house, where am I supposed to be naked at? Why is it a crime to be naked anyway? I mean it's one thing if I'm walking around forcibly imposing my nakedness on others who don't want to partake of it, chasing hoes down the street with my balls flapping and shit... but if I'm just sitting outside naked getting some sun and chillin', drinking Henny Punch and wings and people watching, let me be... and if I'm eating some Crunch Berries INSIDE my house, I don't wanna hear a motherfucking thing... I pay the bills in this bitch... come in here and MAKE me put some clothes on... silly ass fucks... I'm just sayin'...

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS....THEY WERE WALKING THROUGH hissssss YARD THATS TRESPASSING! LOL

    ReplyDelete