Monday, October 26, 2009

Being Sick Fucking Sucks...

What's good blogfam? I know I been on a crazy hiatus but I actually have a great reason this time: I've been sick... so of course I had to do the whole orange-juice, chicken-noodle-soup, plenty-of-bedrest thing and whatnot... but anyway, I'm better now more or less so I figured I'd hit ya'll up with some randoms...


Whenever I see ads on television that say, "These are not paid actors," my first thought is, "these are some paid fucking actors..." LOL I mean, they kill me with that whole "I've been using this product for twenty years and it's great!" How the fuck you been using it for twenty years when the commercials just started hittin' in August? They just been shipping you this shit for free before they figured "hey, we can make a profit off this stuff!" Fuck outta here...

Why is Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup so fucking gross?The noodles are terrible and I'm still not convinced that's fucking chicken... I've had chicken about as many ways as a person can have it and I ain't never seen anything that looks like this supposed chicken in this incredibly wack soup... (that cheese, broccoli and potato is where it's at anyway... yessur)

My Panthers lost again today... to the fucking Buffalo Bills... I hope we keep losing at this point because playoffs aren't going to happen and I'd much rather us get a high-quality QB in the draft...

I broke my phone today... I'll spare you all the details but let's just say I got kinda heated and threw it down some steps... also... if anybody knows how to fix a fist-sized hole in the wall can you help a brotha out? I really gotta get that taken care of...

I really want to be a massage therapist... well, I want to take the classes but I don't plan on really massaging anybody but I think it's cool to have that on your resume...

Has anybody seen that commercial about the two hillbillies bathing together outside in a "hot tub"? Shit's mad disturbing...

I think I'm going to go back to drinking a gallon of water a day again... this dehydration is not the biz and I don't wanna go through this again...

53 days until graduation, B... it's LITERALLY been a long time coming... just can't wait for the day (plus it's my mom's birthday... what better gift than that?)

Speaking of moms, we had the best conversation we've had in a really long time... it was about 40 minutes and wasn't about anything in particular... just chopped it up, laughed and had a good talk... it was cool... hopefully it can be like that from now on...

Did anybody else realize that Thanksgiving is like 3-4 weeks away? That's bananas...

I don't know how many people watch The Next Iron Chef but there's dude on there with tattoo sleeves and a white G-Shock and I'm hoping he wins for no other purpose other than that... LOL... plus duke lies to the judges just to build up his dish a little more... how can you not like a dude that does that? (Pause)

Nick at Nite has until January to drop this Nanny bullshit or I'm done with the entire channel... period...

I'm not sure how this is gonna make me sound... but I'm really hoping BET picks The Game (the tv show) back up and keeps the original cast... any other variation is gonna be wack...

I want some breakfast... ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment