Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To the Lady in My Anthropology Class Who Just Will NOT Stop Asking Questions...

*FLAG ON THE PLAY*

To the Old Lady in My Anthropology Class Who Just Will NOT Stop Asking Questions...
can you PLEASE shut the fuck up so we can go? I understand you don't get it and you're 47 and coming back to college but that doesn't mean the rest of us want to hear about your random ass travels to Canada or how many drugs you've tried since the 80s or how you're marriage failed and now you're trying to get back on your feet...* if you want to talk that bad, do what I did...


GET A FUCKING BLOG!

It took all the strength I had to muster up an appearance to this lame ass class and here you are discouraging me from continuing to do so with your asinine questions... we're trying to get outta here... the professor is trying to let us out fifteen minutes early (just long for me to get some food before my next class) and you want to be the jackass who keeps asking questions... how about talking to him after we all leave? Or coming early and talking to the professor? Or maybe after you're leaving his house at night (because giving him a blowjob is about the only way you're going to pass this class**), you can bring it up while you're getting dressed on your way out the door... or, you could just keep it to yourself because it's a highly irrelevant question...


Rant over.
*that was mean and I apologize
**that was also mean, and again, I apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment