Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So I Wore This Shirt Today...



For those that can't see all that well it says "Keep Bouncin': Tits & Hits... the only two things I'm concerned about..." Tasteless? Yeah, maybe... but I wasn't trying to make some political statement... I bought this shirt solely for the purpose of it matching my Agassi's...

That's a perfect match right? I know... I can do my fashion thing from time to time...

In any event, on my way to class today, I figured I'd get a few looks... I mean I have a large-breasted chick on the front of my shirt with her funbags pretty much exposed... I was EXPECTING some looks... and yeah, I got some looks... one thing I wasn't expecting was for this random ass chick to come up to me talking about how I'm objectifying women with my shirt... and how would I feel if that was my mom or sister on the shirt... all this other pseudo-feminist trash... so I wasn't rude... I was simply like "umm... okay..." and then she stood there like she was expecting me to take my shirt off and turn it inside out or something...

First off, I don't even know who you are and you're acting like I need to take heed to your words... LOL... like, who the fuck are you? If you were walking around with a huge cock on the front of your shirt, I'm not gonna act all offended... that's YOUR clothes and I don't have to look at what you're wearing... the fact that you act like I have to appease you is simply hilarious to me...

Secondly, why would I be wearing a shirt with my half-naked sister on it? I hate when people bring up dumb ass comments like that... obviously, I'm wearing this shirt because my sister and mom AREN'T on it... wouldn't it be just a bit bizarre if I were to do something like that?




If they think this one's bad, just wait until tomorrow... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment