Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LeGarrette Blount

SMH... just look at your boy with the huge smile on his face not realizing what's about to happen in about 0.0093 seconds... at first, I wasn't even going to speak on this because I knew a million other people would and I don't want to be one of those people who just reports what everybody else is saying...

For those who've been living under a rock and have no idea what I'm talking about, watch this:


Crazy right?


While it's still not evident what he said (it WAS reported however that he didn't call him a nigger though...), you can see that his coach is clearly telling him not to say it... which makes me believe he said something more than "good game, Black man..." so in my opinion, he DESERVED to get his ass yakuza-punched... after the punch, LeGarrette Blount was suspended for the rest of the season... he can practice and attend classes but since he's a senior, that was his last game at Oregon (barring some type of miracle where Oregon rescinds the suspension or he somehow gets another year of eligibility from the NCAA - two very unlikely events)... like I said, unless you've been under a rock, you know this already...

Fast forward to today, where it's being reported that Blount didn't show up for practice today (the first practice since the incident) and people are saying he's wrong for that... motherfucker, for what? LOL... what's the point in showing up for practice? I mean, if he was a lazy slob like me who's not going to work out, then yes, he should go to practice so he can stay in shape for NFL scouts next year... but if he's planning on working out on his own or getting a trainer, what's the purpose of going to practice?

(I couldn't resist... I love this clip... LMAO)

People keep talking about how it's going to show how remorseful he is but that's retarded... LOL... I'm sorry so I'ma go to practice everyday even though I'm never going to play? They have a word for that and it's "scrubs"... only a scrub would bother going to practice EVERY single day knowing they're never going to see the field... if I was him, I'd either ask for a reduction on the suspension or say fuck it and start working out so I could be an absolute BEAST at the Combine... I mean, dude is 6-2, 240... if he stays the same weight but gets faster, SOMEBODY'S gonna pick that nigga up... LOL... emotional-after-the-game-sucker-punch be damned...

The other main point of this blog stemmed from the commenters on Yahoo! Usually when it comes to reading articles on Yahoo's main page, I stay away from the comments because most people spew some of the most ignorant, nonsensical and ridiculous statements that it does little more than piss me off... of course, this time was no different... people were saying things like "he's just another illiterate thug playing football" and "he keeps thinking he's in the ghetto where it's ok to act like that" and "he's a fucking animal..." and I got pissed... for one, I'm sick and tired of people acting like if you grew up in the hood, you're automatically a violent person... that shit pisses me off to NO FUCKING END... now granted, I know a good amount of niggas who will straight knock your head off your shoulders for looking at them the wrong way... but I know WAAAAAAAAAY more docile niggas who, short of putting your hands on them or their loved ones, won't do shit in the grand scheme of things... and I'm not even going to say it's white people that do this because it seems that anybody who's never been to the hood act this way... that shit is fucking annoying...

Secondly, my dude is an animal because he punched a dude who clearly said some shit he shouldn't have said? Now, I'm not saying, it's justified that he hit him... I still don't think he should have done that but I'm not gonna call the dude a fucking animal for knocking that dude senseless... the white kid should've kept his fucking mouth shut... if that dude doesn't say anything, I highly doubt that LGB just punches dude for no reason...

And thirdly, I wish people would stop assuming that black athletes can't read or don't do well in school... nobody EVER says this shit about white students and I can't figure it out... but anytime, a black athlete does something, it's "he probably can't even read... just playing football, hoping to get to the NFL..." and that shit is DUMB fucking annoying... I'm not saying every (or any black athlete, for that matter) is fucking W.E.B. DuBois and shit but not everybody is a fucking monster on the field while being a Cole-Brown-ass nigga in the classroom...



I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment