Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vacation...

What's good blogfam? Please excuse my hiatus but your favorite blogger's favorite blogger was taking a much needed vacation...

FRIDAY
Friday was the last day of summer classes and it was so whirlwind, I don't even remember half of it... I woke up DUMB late for my final, got to class 2o minutes after it started, but somehow, still beat out 90% of the class in finishing it... LOL... after that, ran back to the crib and packed up the rest of the stuff I had to take to storage... once I got home (after having my cousin Slim keeping us in stitches all the way home with his random jokes... LOL) I went and got a haircut and chilled with Doo-Wop until Nicole got off work... me and Nicole just chilled most of the night... got some Chinese food and some movies... nothing too crazy...

SATURDAY
Saturday started out pretty early... me and Nicole have decided to move in together after I graduate in December, so we've been looking for apartments because she's going to move in now and then I'll just join her after graduation... that has been a process... LOL... I don't know what it is about the places in Durham, but it's impossible to find a nice townhouse/home in our budget... we've found some ok apartments, but neither of us really wanna stay in an apartment so that's kinda useless... that day was just long for no reason because I didn't like any of the places we looked at... after we were done, we found Doo-Wop some clothes and went grocery shopping...

SUNDAY
Sunday we went to Nicole's mom's house for dinner... that was really fun... I guess since I've met everyone already, it was easier for me to just kinda come in without any pressure... her family seemed really happy to see me and I was really happy to see them as well... especially her mom who is pretty cool... she reminds me a lot of my mom (before she started acting out...) and I think her nephews (who might as well be her children) are finally starting to come around a little bit... after dinner, we went and visited her aunt who makes the best lemonade I have ever had... LOL... her aunt is really cool... we were only gonna be there about 15 minutes but we ended up staying for about two hours... we didnt do anything too crazy... just a couple stories, watched some TV... by the time we left, it was late so we just went home and went to bed...

MONDAY
Monday was another crazy day full of house-hunting... we found a place that we might be able to work with... it's nothing too fancy but it's clean, it's cheap and it's safe which is all I really care about...

TUESDAY
Nicole went back to work, so I spent the day cleaning and cooking and sleeping... LOL... I just didn't feel like writing...



And as for today, I've been getting entirely too many comments about me taking some days off, so as always, I'm back for the fans... sorry to have left but glad to know I was missed.... HW is back on his blogger shit...






100.

No comments:

Post a Comment