Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hell Hath No Fury...

So this dude was cheating on his wife and had multiple mistresses so they set dude up and superglued his genitals (I'm not sure to what... the story doesn't say... LOL) but in my opinion, that's kinda fucked up... LOL... I've been cheated on and left for other dudes on multiple occassions but it's never crossed my mind to superglue a chick... I guess I just feel like there's too many other cakes out there for me to get to the point where I have to do physical harm to someone...

Now I understand this whole "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" thing but why is it necessary to even go there? If the tables were turned, I don't think things would be judged the same way... if a dude sliced a chick up because she cheated, women would be marching in the streets about how bad of a man he probably was, how he probably cheated on her first, how it was way too extreme for him to do any type of physical harm to any woman... but whenever a woman does it to a man, it's always justified... it's always on some "men ain't nothing but dogs," women-do-everything-right-and-men-do-everything-wrong-type shit... and I understand how some dudes act but I still think it's wrong for women to justify physical harm with this whole cheating shit... if a person is cheating on you, it's not always because they have a character flaw... it could be something you're not doing...

I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment