Thursday, August 13, 2009

6 Random Facts about Me

So I was over at K-Dub's blog and she requested that I present six random facts about me that were interesting... LOL... never one to back down from a challenge, I present to you...





6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT HARDWORK919

1. When I was in like the fourth grade or so, my mom bought me a pair of girl's shoes to wear from a thrift store... I don't know how much they were but I do remember they were white, with a teal check and a little purple (by 2009 standards, that's not that bad since, a dude can rock a pink shoe and nobody says anything but this is like 1994... LOL) I had to wear these shits everyday and I was mad embarrassed... but what could I do? We were poor... a few weeks later, I was over at my grandma's house and found a pair of some black Nike jawns... they were a little worn but were clean and about a size too big... I asked her if I could have them and she said yes... I went home and threw the other shoes away... LOL

2. I used to make money street-fighting back when I younger... I always hung out with older guys and they taught me how to fight and eventually, they got me involved in this little boxing tournament they had around the neighborhood... they would pay me $5 for every fight but I'm sure they bet extra money on me or something... they would last all day and at the most, I'd come home with MAYBE $20... it was always fun though... surprisingly, I still remember my record: 79-2-5... LOL... one of the fights I lost, I STILL say I should've won and the other loss was to a guy who was three years older than me (that was supposed to be against the rules but whatever...) I just made a post about this on NT and people thought I was making it up...

3. Even though I haven't taken ANY business classes (yet) and I'm graduating in December with a bachelor's in English, I plan to open up at least fifteen businesses by 2030...

4. I really don't have an interest in cars... I mean, sure I like some cars by how they look... but I don't know really anything about them... like I don't know what a V-12 is... well I know what it is but I don't what makes it that different from a V-6... I DO know how to change a tire however... LOL... but I don't know what's so great about engines...

5. I once ate an entire extra-large pizza from Domino's (Paige STILL gives me hell about this to this day)... it was 2007 and I was living in Greensboro at the time... I was staying with my ex Melissa and on Saturday nights, she would go out with her girls, so I would stay in, watch football on the DVR and order pizza or chinese food... this particular night, I couldn't wait for her to leave so I could order this pizza and I don't know what made me get a XL but I did... I ended up ordering a Philly Steak & Cheese... I didn't want her to find out I had ordered it, so I HAD to eat all the evidence... LOL... needless to say, I was sick when I finished... it was good though...

6. I have a secret desire to make movies... (not THOSE kind of movies) but like serious films... I probably never will other than some low-budget jawns but I have a good 70 scripts just laying around (figuratively of course... they're all on my computer... LOL)


So there you go, K-Dub... six facts just for you...

1 comment:

  1. Gracias. My mom got me black and blue power ranger shoes, that were definitely boys shoes and I wore them all through 1st grade. BLAH.. but thank you for the facts. Very entertaining and interesting. Good luck with the 15 businesses :)

    ReplyDelete