Saturday, August 29, 2009

45 Odd Things about HardWork

1. Do you like blue cheese? It's aight... I prefer Ranch though...

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes...

3. Do you own a gun? Not yet... I'm gonna get something though...

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Come on, B... you know what I'm gonna say: "Red" LMAO

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only when it's that time of the year when I'm getting tested for STDs...

6. What do you think of hot dogs? The jawns from Snoopy's are the shhhhhh... can't wait until Friday so I can get some when I go home...

7. Favorite Christmas movie? I don't really have one... my favorite Christmas episode of Martin is when he has on the XIIs and he gives them to that boy with the crummy Nikes... I always secretly wished that would happen to me...

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do pushups? Of course...

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have any but if I ever became a rapper, I'd get two dope Jesus pieces made...

11. Favorite hobby? Blogging, Twittering (tweeting?) and playing Madden

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nah...

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I love my nonchalance but it tends to rub people the wrong way so as of late, it's starting to bother me...

14. Middle name? Tyrone...

15. Name 3 things you are thinking about right now? Sex, food and getting a haircut...

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Crystal Light and sweet tea

17. Current worry? Money

18. Current hate right now? People knowing I have money...

19. Favorite place to be? Nicole's place

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Ummmmmmm... me, Jamal and Nikaye watched videos on BET and bugged out... nothing too crazy...

21. Where would you like to go? Too many spots...

22. Name three people who will respond? I wouldn't be surprised if no one responded... if anybody does it'll be Paige, Christina and Quin maybe...

23. Do you own slippers? No and it's funny that it comes up now because me and Nicole were just talking about how I need some...

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? They're aight... they're nothing special...

26. Can you whistle? Yes, I just learned a few years ago...

27. Favorite color? Orange

28. Would you be a pirate? I go to ECU baby... we're Pirates all day...

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? "Do You Feel Me" - Anthony Hamilton, "Ain't No Way" - G.o.D. Jewels, "Rock Bottom" - Pleasure P

30. Favorite Girl's Name? MiKayla and Grace

31. Favorite Boy's Name? Jalen

32. What's in your pocket right now? My Sidekick, my wallet and my keys...

33. Last thing that made you laugh? The conversation I was having with my girl Niecey...
34. Best bed sheets as a child? He-Man

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I cut my leg really bad when I was like six or seven... it went all to the bone... surprisingly, I haven't had an injury since while still maintaining my same clumsiness and recklessness... LOL

36. Do you love where you live? I didn't but I think I'm warming up to it again...

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? If you mean, MY crib, then there's five... if you mean Nicole's crib, just two...

38. Who is your loudest friend? Nicole... LOL... Nicole will wild out at the drop of a hat... real talk...

39. How many dogs do you have? None but I really want an American bulldog

40. Does someone have a crush on you? There's always somebody somewhere that's feeling me... it's kinda bizarre to me though because I'm always the last person to know...

41. What is your favorite book? I have a million... but the first one that popped in my head was The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz

42. What is your favorite candy? The only candy I still eat is Snickers...

43. Favorite Sports team? It's a tie between UNC (college basketball) and the Carolina Panthers (fuck Jake Delhomme)

44. What song do you want sang at your funeral? "Big Poppa" - Notorious B.I.G. or "Open Your Eyes" - Dwele

45. Ever kissed a girl? Is this a serious question?

No comments:

Post a Comment