Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You Serious, My N'...?

ugabear1 look here lil boy u better stay in a lil boy place before u get hurt

So this afternoon I get on my Twitter and this is a PM I've received... allow me to back up... Saturday night, I was bored as fuuuuuuuck... Nicole had gone out with a couple of her friends and I didn't have anything to do, so I was spending my time dLing music (BTW, IF YOU DON'T HAVE G.o.D. JEWELS "GLORY OR DEATH" GET IT OR KILL YOURSELF... IT'S THAT GOOD) and bullshitting on Twitter... my girl Chanae (follow her on Twitter!) threw up a Ustream so I joined the chat just to see what the hoopla was all about... to my surprise it was actually kinda cool and I think we were in there for a good three or four hours...

In any event, Nae was telling me about this dude who had tried to get at her and needless to say she wasn't interested... so this dude proceeds to make a diss song about her... yes, a diss song... did I mention he was a rapper? Yeah, he's a rapper... well, I guess technically he is... but realistically, he'd better serve the planet by killing himself...

First off, who makes a diss because a chick isn't trying to give you the cakes? What kinda lame ass nigga does this? Second off, who makes a diss song that's straight basura...? Think I'm lying? Peep... this is straight off homie's YouTube (now I warn you, don't listen to the whole song or your head will fucking implode):



See what I mean? What kind of self-loathing person would put some shit like that out to the public but still have the nerve to call themselves a rapper...? So back to Saturday night, she's playing this music and me, Nae, my girl Taylor, and the homie Hawk (follow them too) are just going in on this dude... like repeatedly... it wasn't hard to eat this dude alive because as you can see, his music is BASURA... so I'm begging Nae to holla at this dude to join the stream so we can air him out to his face... she keeps saying he won't come because the last time he was there, they aired him out even worse... the best she could do was give me a link to the YouTube and his Twitter page...

On both, I told him straight up... "dude, that shit was hot garbage..." PERIOD... today, I get the aforementioned message calling me a "little boy" and I better leave him alone before I "get hurt"...

LET'S BE CLEAR...

If you suck at something, don't get upset with me, my nigga... improve YOURSELF... if you were dope, I wouldn't have shit to say or I'd be hating... and seeing as how I'm not a hater type nigga, I wouldn't even form my mouth to give you anything but praise... but my dude, YOU FUCKING SUCK... there's no other way to put it... what do you want me to say? "Keep at it"? "You're doing your thing"? But you're not, B... you're not even a below average rapper... Soulja Boy would give you the fucking BIZ in a battle, my dude... do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? Don't get me wrong... Soulja Boy is doing his thing as far as getting money goes but let's be serious, my dude's lyrical content is severely lacking... but he would lyrically DEMOLISH your garbage ass... I'm not even a rapper and I'd kill you... Doo-Wop is just starting to form sentences and SHE would annihilate you... you're just wack, homie...

As far as the "I'll get hurt" comment... homie, anybody can talk tough behind a computer screen... let's keep it one-hunnid... you don't want it with me... I guaran-fucking-tee you that, my dude... don't let this correct grammar and this whimsical attitude give you the idea that you would do anything to me, homie... LOL... I got dudes HERE, in my own state, that know me, son... they know I'm not the type of dude to fuck with... I'm a cool head most of the time but I'm the wrong type of nigga to fuck with because generally, I don't give a shit... I'm built that way... it's in my genetics to generally not give a fuck about dickheads like you who talk tough because I'll make you prove that shit homie... It's niggas here that put in work that know the deal with me and you think I'm concerned about a garbage ass rapper from Mississippi? You fucking SERIOUS, B? David Banner should knock your fucking head off your shoulders for even trying to rep M-I-Crooked Letter... you make diss songs about chicks on Twitter that aren't trying to give you the time a day and you think that makes you a G? LMAO... are you fucking kidding me? You lopsided-head-ass nigga... it would be in your best interest to stay to yourself and keep making your little songs because the last thing you wanna do is pique my attention again... I guarantee you that... consider this your warning shot... the next time, I'm aiming at your head, chest, liver, lungs, your fucking eyeball sockets and your stomach, my dude... NON-FICTION...

100.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen the movie, "Rosewood?" He sounds like the character Big Baby. "Boy don't mess with me, I'm a grown man. I've been doing this before you was born." *DEAD* LMAO...::picks ass up, reattaches it:: LMAO again...between you and me, I think that was supposed to rhyme. After that, everything else is a blurr...I don't speak monkey...banana? The song was cute, for some reason I see Barney dancing to it. His little laugh at the end reminded me of Waluigi from Wario world...I'm so sorry you had to deal with that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHA.

    wow man.

    dude sounds like he has a speech impediment.

    and those lyrics. is he serious?

    smh...

    ReplyDelete