Thursday, July 2, 2009

Suze Orman...


I'm not really a hater type nigga... I generally try to not be that way... the only time I really feel it come out though is when I'm watching the Suze Orman show... she has this segment called "Can I Afford It?" where people ask her if they think buying some obscure item is fiscally responsible... and the thing is, I don't even HATE on what they're trying to get... I always hate on their finances... some of these people are like 27 with no debt, $600K in the bank, $900K in retirement... it's depressing, B... LOL... I'm turning 25 in January... I will officially be a GROWN-ASS-MAN... and I'm nowhere near that... I got debt out the ass, I don't even have a functioning bank account and I don't even have a regular job, muchless some fucking money in a 401(k)... and it's not like I'm saying it's not my fault... I take full responsibility for it... but it's just like "damn... it's niggas out there that have banana cake and they're doing it the legal way..."

Like I said, I'm not a hater most of the time... but this show really discourages me... LOL... maybe it'll happen for me sooner or later...

1 comment:

  1. yeah i'm not hating either...i'm just a little bit depressed they got it so good


    okay i am hating a bit...damn money blows life...

    ReplyDelete