Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nagging...

So I was over at The Butterfly Effect, and I came across this post... I literally started clapping while reading:


just stfu!

*disclaimer: as a black woman, i am entitled to vent this way about our flaws...this is by no means a pass for niccras to start going in on us .pause.*

all women nag.

but black women
seem to have a special sample,
a remixed version,
an HD model,
of the art of nag.

black wives/gf's/bm's
black mothers, grandmothers, aunties
its all the same...
this:
i just gotta say something...kinda nag
this:
i can't leave well enough alone...kinda nag
this:
i gotta correct yo' wrong ass before you even make an attempt...kinda nag
this:
cut you off and speak your piece for you...kinda nag
this:
what are you doing and why are you doing it?...kinda nag
this:
i know you heard me the first time but ima say it again...kinda nag
this:
i just want you to know i am here...kinda nag
this:
im going to burn your ears off with my rambling...kinda nag
this:
i dont know when to close my mouth and fight the urge....kinda nag
this:
i dont care about the consequences of my actions/statements...kinda nag
this:
i know you're grown, but ima still talk to you like a child...kinda nag
this:
ignore me if you want to, but you GON' hear me...kinda nag
this:
attitudinal to the point of ineffectiveness...kinda nag
this:
why won't you do things my way?...kinda nag
this:
no one elses opinion matters but mine...kinda nag
this:
ima deebo everything in sight...kinda nag
this:
it don't matter what you do, ima still find a critique...kinda nag
this:
i can't stop running my mouth long enough to realize i am running you away...kinda nag

"taste this...shutthefuggup" -bernie mac (r.i.p)

black women. for our own good... S.T.F.U.

thank you.






Now allow, your boy HW to put in his two pennies... too often, TOO DAMN OFTEN, women feel the need to nag... why? I have no idea... it seems to be some innate thing that women have but I've never quite understood it... I don't understand why women can't just be happy... one of my most well-known personal quotes is "women simply refuse to be happy... they'd much rather be angry, sad or hurt so they have something to complain about..." Example... a woman will KNOW that a dude is bad for her but will continue to date him... that already makes zero sense... but to make it worse, rather than just moving on to find a guy who has the things they want, they'd much rather nag this guy to death about everything that's wrong with him until, eventually, he gets tired of that shit and leaves to go be with someone else... I mean, to me, this is one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of relationships... you always have the nagging factor... if you're single, you can deal with a female without having to be nagged to fucking death... if you're in a relationship, there's a good chance you're going to get nagged until your blue in the face... even the smallest things like how you wash the dishes or your clothes... it's highly unlikely that you can ever do something "right enough..." You could get a chick a 3-carat diamond ring but if one of her friends has a 3.1-carat ring, prepare to be nagged to death about how, compared to her friend's nigga, you're not doing damn, can a nigga just be? Hell nah, we can't because women can't stop nagging us long enough to let us just be...in any event, I just wanted to shout out the post... women, take heed...

No comments:

Post a Comment