Friday, July 24, 2009

A Little Something on the Side...

So I was over at UndressingHER and I came across this blog he put up... he's talking about married people who either let their husband/wife cheat or bring in another person for them both to have sex with...

Now let it be understood, I've never been married... but there are just some things that are not gonna fly in my marriage... you fucking another dude...? Completely out of the question... like... nah, not even a second thought... if you feel like you need to have sex with somebody else, then we need to get a divorce because what you're not going to do is get my permission to have another dude blow your back out... that's just simply ridiculous...

Now for this whole other "let's-bring-in-another-person-and-get-extra-freaky" shit... I mean, with the right couple I guess it works if you just want to add some excitement but understand what's going to happen... either it's going to be really, REALLY bad or it's going to amazing... if it's really bad, then you're in the clear... you can probably laugh about it later on and it'll be a joke and you won't have the desire to go there... but on the flipside, if it's really great... it's only going to make you want to do it again and again and that's when the problems will start... again, that's just my two cents... maybe it works for some people...

The type of dude I am, another dude fucking my wife isn't appealing... not by any means... now a common joke with me and Nicole is all the dudes who try to talk to her when I'm not around... matter of fact, the last time I was at home, we were laughing at this Wal-mart dude because he always tries to flirt with her and this time he saw me with her, so, of course, he was on some hush-mouth shit... I think stuff like that is funny... so it's not like I'm one of those insecure dudes who doesn't like dudes looking at his girl or whatever... but another dude having sex with her is definitely where the line is drawn...

The bottom line is this: if you foresee ANY sexual issues... any at all... don't get married... I know a lot of people will say "sex isn't everything" and you people should shut the fuck up... sex isn't everything and no one has ever claimed it was... but if you think a healthy marriage can exist without sex in it, you should kill yourself...


Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment