Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lauryn Hill Once Said...

"Don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem..." and while I feel like she was talking to the women on that particular line, I have one for my niggas:



"Don't be a hard rock when you really are a Jim..."

I'm so tired of dudes walking around my campus claiming to be thugs when they know in three semesters, they're gonna be some Jim-Halpert-ass niggas... I mean it's one thing to keep it real... I try to keep it one-hunnid at all times... I've done alot of things I probably shouldn't have as a youth, but I'm in college so that I don't have to do those things again... I don't try to glorify that shit (I don't think I've ever even mentioned it on here...) because I feel like I'm in a different place now... why would I keep talking about some shit I'm trying to get away from...? However, here at ECU, you'd think it was a fucking Mafia movie the way some of these dudes talk... if you going around telling niggas how many guns you bust and how you sell weed outta your dorm room, are you really doing it? No, doing it, you are not... who brags about selling weed? That right there lets me know how much of a fucking simp you are...





Moral of the story: Don't be a Dundler-Mifflin ass nigga talking about you commit crimes... Dwight Schrute doesn't bust guns, my nigga...

No comments:

Post a Comment