Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Miss the A-Town Stomp...


"only a honky can fuck up this simple dance step" aahhhshaddap

I know that was blatantly racist but I'd be lying if I said I didn't bust out laughing when I read that shit...

I miss the A-town Stomp... why you may ask...? Because as minimal as the movements were, it was the one thing a person could do and still be considered a dance... and because of that, as a big dude, it's the one dance I could do without looking like I was trying too hard... and I used to go HARD for that shit... freshman year at ECU I was killin' that shit... LOL... my homie B was from Queens and he was damn near mesmerized by that shit... he used to be like "Ayo, do that dance, son!! Do that shit!" LOL... I miss those days...

Had to throw up the joint that (at least in my opinion) got the whole dance popped off...




P.S. Remember throwback jerseys, pinwheel fitteds and baggy jeans...? Man, what a difference five years makes... LOL... now niggas is on this Prince-Kanye West-Lupe-Pharrell type steez...

No comments:

Post a Comment