Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can Your Ex Still Be a Part of Your Life...?

So I was over on Bossip and they posed the question on whether it was appropriate behavior for your ex to still be a part of your life after you've broken up and gotten with someone new...? For me, I think anybody is fair game as long as they respect your relationship... if your ex was a bitch when ya'll were dating but has since changed her ways and just wants to be friends, I don't see the harm in that... it'd be completely different if she's changed and knows you have a girl but is still trying to get back with you... everytime you talk to her she's talking about ya'll should be back together, then hell nah, ya'll shouldn't be friends because she clearly has alterior motives...

This has been the case in a lot of my relationships and I've always thought it was nonsense and in most cases it was... some females are just insecure... I'd be more worried about the NEW friends than EX-girlfriends... LOL... if you dating someone and then your man pops up with a "new friend" that he's always talking to, he's probably about to smash that... I'm just sayin'...

Currently, I don't have any ex-girlfriends as friends (Quin's about as close as it comes to that and we haven't talked on the phone since like December some time...) so I guess I'm not the best one to answer this question even though I've had plenty of dealings with them in the past but I'll say this... if your girl is gonna have a problem with it, you gotta decide to either get rid of the old girlfriend or the new one... until you do, it's gonna be problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment