Sunday, June 28, 2009

What Would You Do...??

What would you do if you came across someone you didn't know being killed or beaten? Would you jump in it, run away and/or call the police???

Me personally, it would depend on the situation... if it was a dude being jumped or something, I think I would just be easy... I'd call 911 and tell them to send an ambulance, but even still, I can't imagine hoppin' in that shit if I didn't know him...

If it was a woman and a guy fighting, like literally, he was whupping her ass and she wasn't trying to defend herself, I'd hop in it... because at that point, I feel like it's not even fair... and he's going to kill her if I don't stop in it... there's a big risk in this because a lot of the time, people will call the police on YOU for trying to help... but I'd feel real fucked up if I could have done something and then I found out later, she died or something...

If it's a woman and a guy fighting, and they're both just scrapping, I wouldn't even jump in it... I'd call the jakes but that would be the extent of it...


What about you? What would you do in a situation like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment