Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ripped from Facebook...

SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND & DON'T CHANGE IT.
1. You & your ex – LOL… nothing to say…
2. What are you listening to – “Criminal” Eminem
3. Maybe I should – Go get some food
4. I love – Melody Nicole Cook, UNC basketball and sneakers
5. I don't understand – Women
6. I have lost my respect for – a lot of friends and family members
7. I last ate – a smoothie… well, I drunk it… does that still count?

IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet? No
2. Is your cell phone right by you? Always…
3. Do you miss someone? Very much so
4. Are you wearing chap stick? Nah, not at the moment
5. Are you tired? A little bit… I’m ready to catch this nap…
6. Are you wearing pajamas? Nope, I’m fully dressed for once…
7. Are you mad? Nope, I’m good, homie…
8. Are you upset? Nope…

HAVE YOU:
1. Recently done anything you regret? I regretted talking to that naked guy at the gym…
3. Ever kicked someone? Hell yeah
4. Ever tripped over your own feet? LOL… yes, many times…

TODAY HAVE YOU:
1. Have you cursed? Of course
2. Have you gotten mad at someone? Today? Nah…

Ever wonder if you're someone's everything? I do… I’m scared to ask… either answer could be bad…
Last song played more then three times? “Good Morning” Kanye West
Last person to fall asleep with? Nicole
Tie yourself to someone for a day? LOL… no
Last time you were really happy? Today
Ever skip class? I skip class on a regular basis…
When do you want to die? When everything that I can do has been done…
Marriage? I’m not as anti-marriage as I once was…
Did you take a nap today? I actually did even though I tried my hardest not to…
Who got mad at you last? LOL… this is an easy one… Nicole
Last car you were in? Ummmmmm… Nicole’s, I think…
Last person to call you beautiful? I don’t think I’ve ever been called beautiful…
Where are your parents right now? Who the hell knows… probably off complaining about something…
Could you use some sleep right now? Sure could…
Who'd you have lunch with? Nobody today…
Do you like to cuddle? It’s one of those things I’ve come to appreciate…
Are you ticklish? Only in one place and only one person (my sister) knows where it is… and she’s not telling…
Has anyone seen you kiss the last person you kissed? I’m sure a lot of random people have…
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Wow… it’s been a minute… I’d sayyyyyyyy… back in the summer of ’06… or was it ’07… I don’t remember…
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? LOL… I don’t know how shaving my head would save them but sure, I would…
What’s on your bedroom floor? Everything pretty much…
How many piercings do you have? Zero
What does the first text message in your inbox say? I’m sooooooooooooooo proud of you Are you a jealous person? LOL, no…
Any plans for tomorrow? Going to the gym, playing 360 and generally being a lazy bumDo you wear the hood on your hoodie? LOL… of course… what would its purpose be if I didn’t?
If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do? If Christina wanted to date any of my exes, that would be pretty interesting…
Have you held hands with anybody in the past week? Nope…
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? I don’t know because she’s not picking up her phone…
Do you want any tattoos? Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to get some more… July 4th can’t get here fast enough…
When is the last time you were in a photo-booth taking pictures with freinds? LOL… like junior high maybe?
When's your birthday? January 11th
What's the last thing you laughed at? My blog
Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to? Depends on what I have to talk about but most likely Christina
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Nicole
What was the first thing you thought this morning? I hope it’s not raining…
What color are your eyes? Brown
Who do you hate currently? Hating is for lames…
Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep a night? I have as of late, but not usually…

No comments:

Post a Comment