Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ringtones

So the other day, I get a text from somebody asking me what I was doing... at the time I was looking for this Drake ringtone for the wife (still can't find that shit for some reason) so that's what I said I was doing... they replied "Oh ok, that's whassup... so what's my ringtone?" To which I replied "What makes you think you have one...?" and then of course, they proceeded to get angry...

Ok, 1) why are you angry? LOL... it's just a ringtone... 2) if we don't talk on the phone, what the hell do you need a ringtone for? We text all day... I haven't heard your voice in like six weeks... I'm not spending any money (yeah, T-Mobile is on some other shit with these $2.49 ringtones) to download a ringtone I'm never gonna hear... GTFOH... I have maybe 10 ringtones total in my phone and they're for fam, Nicole, Christina and the homie Darren... and that's so I KNOW who's calling me before I even have to look at my phone... everybody else just gets the same generic tone... exerting extra effort for a ringtone for people I don't even talk to? I think not...


Btw, if anybody can hook me up with that Drake "Best I Ever Had" ringtone, I'd appreciate it...



Ya'll be easy...

3 comments:

  1. funformobile.com

    i can't believe you still pay for ringtones... smh. get with the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats my ringtone? something by lil brother i bet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boppa your ringtone is "Two Step Blues" by Little Brother... LOL... how did you guess?

    ReplyDelete