Monday, June 1, 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok...

I know, I know... less than 50 posts last month was some bullshit... I know, I been hearing ya'll tell me all month... what's good with the blog...? Why haven't you been writing anything...?

Well the answer is simply this: I didn't feel like it, B... your boy has been under some stress... I don't know from where because in this day and age, I try not to let too many things get under my skin... but honestly, I've spent most of my time, sitting in my room either playing Xbox 360, watching HGTV or sleeping... I just haven't felt like writing... didn't feel like reading up on things going on around the nation or leaving my comments on them... just felt... BLAH...

But last night, I was in the shower and I said, "fuck it... I'm about to get on my Hard Work shit and keep this blog poppin'..." After getting so many views from so many different people, I feel it's my duty to keep ya'll entertained (or at the very least informed) about my opinion on various things... and plus, this blog is therapy for me at times... sometimes, it's the only way I can get certain things off my chest without somebody cutting me off trying to give their two cents...

So like I said earlier, it's 300 posts this month... July, I'm thinking 200... and August will be be between 150-175... it's gonna be a hot summer!!!


Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment