Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nas and Kelis' Divorce

Am I the only one who doesn't really feel all that bad for Kelis? I mean, whatever is causing them to get a divorce, that's not my place to speak on... but recently, she's been complaining about being broke and Nas not giving her any money... now, I understand she's the future mother of his child and all that, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... she's whining about not being able to live the same lifestyle she had when she was married... have they even been married that long? Has it been five years? I've never understood this whole "even though we're not together anymore, I have to pay for you to keep eating steak and shrimp everynight" shit... it seems to me that if you've decided to leave one another, then you should leave with whatever you have... if I've been working for 20 years and you've been sitting on your ass for 20 years, how are you entitled to MY money? That shit makes no sense...

I'm not entitled to come smash every night like I'm accusomted to am I? That shit is lame, B... just go get a job and you can have the same lifestyle you've been having... I can understand Nas not wanting to give her ass any money... I still think he should pay for all the prenatal stuff, doctor visits and whatnot but giving her money so she can keep going out on the town and buying cars and whatnot? Miss me with that shit...

And this isn't even on some gender shit... if Oprah ever married Stedman and then they got a divorce, that nigga shouldn't get SHIT... he hasn't brought any money into the household so he should leave with whatever he came with...

In my opinion, if you end the marriage, as in you're the one who files for divorce, you shouldn't get shit... how you gonna break up with me AND get some gwap? What kinda shit is that? If you don't wanna work it out, then cool, go on about your way but don't try to stay in a nigga's pockets...


I'm just sayin'...



Ya'll be easy...

2 comments:

  1. True words...it would be a different story if Nasir was divorcing HER. Then yeah, he's basically throwing her out in the wind and should make sure she's taken care of. But if you've decided to brave the storm.......do so WITHOUT trying to take one of my coats from the crib. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have put it better myself...

    ReplyDelete