Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Little Brothers Are in a Shelter...

So my sister calls me today and tells me that my little brothers' (Jordan, Joseph and Markus) mom-duke has been writing bad checks and therefore, she's basically on the run from the law and that they've been staying in a shelter...

Joseph was too big (he's 15) to stay in the shelter so he's been just staying at their house in VA with no food, no electricity, no water, nothing... I don't know how long it's been going on but I just got wind of it today and luckily he was brought back home to Raleigh... the other two brothers are in some shelter in VA somewhere... nobody knows how to find them...

This is the type of shit that pisses me off... me and my brothers haven't had the best relationship in the world (with their mom being crazy as hell and all...) but me and Joseph were really just starting to bond this past summer... he would go with me, Jamal and my cuzzo Tony to go play basketball and basically just chill out... I guess now that he's a little older, he's not the pain in the butt he used to be... LOL... the first thing I felt was that it was my fault... if I had gotten myself together when I was supposed last year, then he could have come and stayed with me... now that I'm just a lowly college student, I really don't have anything to offer... so he's either going to stay with my sperm donor or my grandmother... I'd prefer grandma but I don't know if that's the best for him... maybe in six months, he can come and stay with me once I have a steady job and whatnot...

I just don't know what to do about my other brothers... stuff like this is hard to deal with... even with us not being that close simply because I don't want them to grow up acting like they don't have any home training... I'll just have to pray for them and I'm asking everyone whose eyes cross this blog to do the same... I appreciate it ahead of time...

Aight, I'm done venting...



Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment