Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Looking @ Booty...

I like to look at ass... there's no getting around it... I love it... I like to look at it in jeans... I like to look at it in sweats... I like to look at it in tights... I like to look at it in nothing... I don't know why... but honestly, I can't stop... now, I know they say that once you get in a relationship, get married or what have you that it's ok to look at attractive people (or attractive people's body parts) because you're not blind but I'm seriously worried about this becoming a problem... granted, I don't look at other girl's asses in front of Nicole but when she's not around, good googly moogly... LOL... it's just EVERYWHERE... maybe I should just move to Iowa where none of the chicks got cakes...

How do you dudes get around this shit? It was never this big of a problem before but it's like everybody has a booty now... it's a gift and a curse at the same time, real talk... especially ol' girl @ the smoothie counter... OMG... she got a mufuckin' turd-cutter, for real...


Ok, I'm done now... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment