Monday, June 29, 2009

Iran

I feel bad for this post just because I know it's MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD late and I'm usually on my political grizzy... but I just found out what the deal is going on Iran... I remember seeing some rioting and people protesting last week, but I never actually read up on it...

Well, today, I finally did and I must say, I can understand their pain... for Ahmadinejad to have stolen the election like that, it's reminiscent of George W. Bush stealing the election from Gore a few years back... bananas... I honestly think, something like this would have happened in the US if Obama had lost last November... the Iranians were really looking at Mousavi in the same type of light it seems and it's unfortunate that they have to deal with that situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment