Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Couldn't Agree More...


I saw this pic over on The Industry Shakedown and I must say it's probably one of the dopest pics I've seen in a minute... I've always had a big problem with Christian fanatics... you wanna live by every word in the Bible, be my guest... I'm not about to try to tell you how to live... but don't get all in my face about what YOU think is right... I'm my own person, my dude... people keep taking it upon themselves to kill other people so that they'll get to heaven or some other nonsense like that is INSANITY... where does it say if you're murdered, you automatically make it into heaven? People are wildin' these days, B... how do you figure it's a sin for somebody to be a homosexual but you don't think it's a sin to kill that person? LOL... that makes NO sense...

I don't think I could ever be over-religious because I feel like it makes people so jaded...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment