Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Hangover

So me and Mrs. HW went to go see this earlier today and I must say the movie has a lot of funny parts... I don't think it's as funny as other people made it out to be but it was still pretty good... I must say though, that part when ol' dude was getting brain from that old lady in the elevator was bananas... LOL... I didn't even think they could show that in an R-rated movie...
The craziest part about this movie were the people that went to see it... we went to see it around 3, so there was some people that came to see it STRAIGHT from church... they were still in church clothes... LOL... I thought that was bananas... and then on the way out, we saw this family walking out with their three kids, none of them over the age of 9... what the hell are you doing bringing your little ass kids to a movie called The Hangover...? I mean, I know they're your kids but still... you had to figure there would be some things that were inappropriate... some people are crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment