Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting Someone's Name Tatted On You...

So me and Nicole decided that we're going to get tattoos on the 4th of July and I joked to her that she should get my name tattooed on her somewhere to which she replied "I wouldn't do that unless we were married..."
To me, the ultimate display of affection is getting someone's name or face tattooed on you... that being said, I can't imagine EVER doing that shit... at least not in a romantic sense... I could see my mom or my sisters or somebody... but my girl? Nah, I don't see it happening... 1) break-ups are frequent in my history... my shit wouldn't even be healed by the time she left... 2) I need something more artistic than just a name... I could see myself getting something like an angel and then telling my girl "you know you're my angel..." LOL... then if we break up, I can just say it was for somebody else... now I could forsee THAT happening...
I do want to get my kids names tattooed on me somewhere though... Tommy Lee had a dope idea for a tat when he got his kids to write out their names and then he got it tattooed on his wrists...

That's probably about as far as I'd go...

No comments:

Post a Comment