Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fast Food Workers...

Am I the only one who doesn't feel bad for grown ass people working in the fast food industry? I mean, granted, I understand that it's a recession right now and some people are doing what they have to do to make it but is it really my problem that I asked for cheese on my fries and you didn't put it on there? Don't look at me crazy because you got my order wrong and then proceed to talk under your breath like a nigga can't hear you...

It's one thing if you were paying attention and just honestly forgot... it's quite another when you were too busy talking to LaQuishaJanae* about what you're wearing to the club that night to correctly hear my order...

And then when I tell you "oh, I wanted cheese on my fries" and this is when the unnecessary attitude starts... I could give a fuck about your attitude, get my damn order right... how hard is this? A burger, cheese fries and a sweet tea... how hard is that? It's three items with one tiny (but vastly important) addendum to what most people might ask for... is it that complex of an issue that you feel the need to roll your eyes because I've asked you to do what you get PAID for? I'm sorry I'm bothering you AT WORK but I could've sworn this was a place to get food... that's like me going to the emergency room with a bloody gash in my head and the doctor rolls his eyes like "Man, niggas don't EVER stop coming to the fuckin' ER... don't you niggas got somewhere else to go?"

If you don't like your job, hey guess what? QUIT... I'm not saying you gotta kiss my ass but a "Hello, welcome to McDonald's" should be something that your 19-year-old assistant manager covered with you during that orientation you had... if you can't give me common courtesy when I come in, then you don't deserve the $6.38 an hour they pay your ass to lallygag...

Ya'll be easy...




*I understand that not everyone who works in the fast food industry has a ghetto ass name but by now, ya'll should know I don't mean any harm... I'm just saying what happens most often... it's never a Tiffany or Christopher that gets my order wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment