Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #60

This one LITERALLY made me say "what the fuck?" What makes it so sad is that the DA AND the child's family OKed the one year sentece... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!??!!! She's a damn four-year-old... no way in hell would this dude get away with that shit... real fucking talk... this shit pissed me off... I just don't know what people are out there thinking about... this type of shit is what literally has me scared to death of having kids... not because I'm scared some pedophile will do something to them... I'm scared some pedophile will do something to them and then I will take it upon myself to make sure his last moments of life are so painful, miserable and just utterly gruesome, that they'll sentence me to 147 years...
They were talking about how he got sentenced to 20 years for assault back in '96 but he got released after seven years for medical reasons... the fuck does that mean? So if I get sent to prison, all I have to do is get sick and I can leave? Yeah fucking right... our system is full of shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment