Sunday, June 14, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #57


What in the hell is wrong with people? This lady was hiding pregnancies from her husband, who was always away on business, by strangling the babies and them putting them in a freezer... that's just fucking insanity... like, seriously... there's no other way to describe it... if you don't want kids, take birth control... or get an abortion (not my first choice, but it's gotta be better than a full-length pregnancy only to kill them as soon as they're born...) I mean, that's just CRAZY... why do people do the things they do...? I can't do anything but shake my head at this shit...

And her husband is just as crazy because he talkin' about he sticking by his wife... if my wife was crazy like this, her ass would rot in jail by herself with no correspondence from me... WTF?

2 comments:

  1. this really is insanity

    Honestly she could have put the kids up for adoption...death is not the way to get rid of a child if you dont want it. DAMN

    these kids didn't even have a fucking chance at life. I am just going to pray to God for an end to these occurrences

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both, Lioness... things like this just make me sad...

    ReplyDelete