Monday, June 1, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #46

Kansas abortion doctor is gunned down in church

SMH... I will never understand things like this... I understand that everyone's entitled to their own opinion... what I don't get is why people feel like their opinion is more important than anybody else's and that all those that don't agree should be killed... in church of all places... I mean, seriously, what's wrong with that picture?

Now frankly, I'm not in favor of abortion unless it was the result of a rape or if it could cause imminent death/harm to the baby or the mother... and those people who use abortions like birth control make me fucking sick... if you're gonna be having sex but can't take care of a baby, you either need to 1) stop fucking or 2) use a condom or some other type of birth control... but see, that's MY opinion...

I'm not gonna say anybody who feels otherwise should be killed because that's simply ridiculous... it's a two-way street... it's not like he's going around kicking pregnant women down stairs or something... they come to HIM... that's fucking entrapment, B... abortion is still legal so why people act like it's something that's simply unheard of is bananas to me... even though I don't personally agree with abortion, I do know that when it was illegal, women were going to all sorts of lengths to get rid of them... coat hangers, dumping babies in garbage cans, leaving them to die... do we REALLY wanna go back to that? Abortion is always going to be one of those issues where people are going to have to agree to disagree but I don't see how any of that should translate to a person losing their lives...

I've thought about doing an abortion poem for a minute but I'm almost scared of the reaction that I'm going to get from people in the audience and seeing as how I'm really not that passionate about the whole issue, I don't want somebody feeling like they should take MY life over some nonsense I don't even feel that strongly about... this world is crazy, B...


Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment