Monday, June 22, 2009

The Dark Knight Revisited

When I first saw this movie, I was blown away... I really thought it was one of the best movies I'd ever seen... it was definitely the best superhero movie I'd seen (it just barely beats out Batman Begins) and I thought that the Joker had cemented himself as the best movie villian ever...
I saw it again tonight and I must say, I still agree with a lot of the things I said... but there were also some things I noticed this time around:
1) Maggie Gyllenhaal is a hideous woman... I mean, seriously... she is NOT attractive... her face really hurts my soul...
2) It really is a tragedy that Heath Ledger passed after filiming because I could honestly go for a whole new movie with just Joker and Batman... the ideas being thrown around (Batman dealing with Arkham Asylum) sound ok too but another Joker movie would be insane... he really made the movie...
3) The casting for this flick was PERFECTION... there's not one person I would change (except Maggie but only because her visage was really burning the back of my eyes)
4) The whole scene with the Bathook seemed mad unnecessary... LOL... plus, I don't see why they didn't just shoot him... while he was sitting there waiting for the plane to come through...
Ionno just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment