Sunday, June 28, 2009

16 & Pregnant...

So me and Nicole are watching this show and while I understand that they are young and poor, why did the young homie buy her an engagement ring from Wal-mart of all places? That shit cost $21.40?

$21.40

This isn't even about them buying a cheap ring, it's simply that he bought such a ridiculously and disgustingly cheap ring... your engagement ring should NOT cost less than a fucking 3-topping pizza... I went to the grocery store today and spent more on magazines than this dude did on her ring... tomorrow, I'm going to cop Fight Night Round 4... I could've bought three of those rings with the money I'm going to spend on this game... engagement rings should not cost less than a trip to the movies... LOL...

Ok, I'm done...




Ok, one more thing... why was my man's tees so tight? I mean, not even like it was a little too tight like he had gained a little extra weight since coppin' them... but he looks like he bought them, shrunk them in the dryer, gained 50 pounds, took the shirts back to the store and got an even smaller size...

LOL... ok, I'm done now... for real...

No comments:

Post a Comment