Thursday, May 21, 2009

This Summer Shit is for the Birds...

So, in order to graduate in December, your boy had to take summer courses and the summer is usually really chill... you go to class, come back, chill with the other people who decided to take some summer classes, get into some dumb shit and do it all again the next day...

However, that's not really happening... granted, I do have a room to myself and only really know one person here on campus but you would still think that people would be more easy going... I guess I'm just expecting too much...

My classes seem like they're going to be easy as hell though, so that's always a good thing... guess I should just get crackin' on the 360... however, I must speak on my psych class... first off, my teacher is dumb as fuck... her answer to every question is "I don't know but I'll look it up for you and find the answer..." it's the first week, B!! Are we really supposed to be perplexing you like this? LOL... I could see if it's towards the end of the semester and we've developed enough to ask you some really complex things but people are askin' simple ass shit...

But as dumb as she is, she's not as annoying as this other nigga in my class who won't shut the fuck up... this dude stays making wild random comments that don't have shit to do with anything in an attempt to seem like the smartest dude in the class... you know... that one overachieving ass motherfucker who feels like he's gotta show everybody just how much he knows... miss me with that shit...

Everything else is cool though, I guess... I'm not complaining... at least I'm not trying to...


Ya'll be easy...

2 comments:

  1. Please help me..I will be very much grateful to you
    928bet

    ReplyDelete
  2. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมตรงไหน











    ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



    เป็น



    คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ด้วยไหมก้าง



    ให้ท่าน



    งาม



    แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



    ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนา






    ร้อยไหม เป็นยังไง






    การร้อยไหม เป็น



    เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยจัดการกับปัญหา









    ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนยาน



    คล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจอยาก




    ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว

    ReplyDelete