Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Night in Durham...

After the whole ranch dressing fiasco, this dirty sink led to a whooooooooooole other batch of problems today...

We literally argued from the time I woke up until about 6 PM... LOL... we're good now though...




But after 47 or so arguments today, we finally decided to be easy...




She took these (she's so vain... LOL)





But I took this one after she passed out... peep the new Blackberry Curve she got today (she said I pissed her off, so she went and got a new phone... REALLLLY? How you gonna blame your spending habits on me? LOL)




I can never make it to bed before 4 A.M. I swear... well at least when I'm not doing something the next day... but I can count at least a dozen times when me and Darren stayed up til' damn near five in the morning some nights only to wake up four hours later...




So, we decided to make strawberry cupcakes tonight with cream cheese frosting...


But for some reason, the thought never crossed our minds that we have 24 cupcakes here... LOL... ridiculousness is what that is... I guess we'll have to give a few away because there's no way either of us is eating that many...



So before she fell asleep, Nicole told me not to eat any more of those cupcakes we'd made (I'd already had two...) but you know what...? Your boy Hard Work took another anyway 'cuz I'm a G like that...







So like I've mentioned recently, I'm pretty new to the whole alcohol game (I swear I only drink with Cole and Jamal) and so far, I've really only had Hennessey and Seagram's... tonight, we got some Bacardi Puerto Rican rum... yo, this shit was maaaaaaaadddddddd strong... non-fiction... I mixed it with some fruit punch and I couldn't even taste the damn punch... LOL... it tasted like straight rum without the burn... it did its job though... I was on lean for a little bit...




Then I spent the rest of the night here...
BEST. SITE. EVER.


Not as exciting as most other people's Saturday night, I'm sure, but it was good enough for me...




Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment