Saturday, May 16, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #45

Miami preschool teacher arrested for kicking kids in the mouth

I wish a motherfucker would... this is another thing that concerns me about having children... I'm scared that some person is going to do something crazy to them and I'm going to have to kill them... to keep it non-fiction, this man would be dead... period... I don't give a flying fuck WHO YOU ARE... putting hands on my children (or my family period) is a sure way to a quick and painful death... it's one thing if it's two kids fighting... kids will be kids and fighting will happen... I've gotten in a million fights in my life...

But if an adult decides he's going to take it upon himself to forcefully impart violence onto my offspring, he's going to die... PERIOD... I don't need to press charges because that's just going to be some little bullshit ass sentence and then five years later, he'll be right back to kicking kids... this child was 5, B!!

OOH, I WISH A MOTHERFUCKER WOULD PUT HANDS ON MY CHILD... I might have to rethink this kid thing... I'm seriously concerned that I'd end up in prison behind that shit... even though, they'd never find the body... I know what to do with a dead body...



Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment