Friday, May 1, 2009

The Biggest Loser


So me and Nicole decided that we're going to make a bet over the next four months to see who can lose the most weight... clearly, she has no idea who she's fucking with because if it's one thing I don't like to do, it's lose... well, that sounds like a double entendre now because I do wanna lose weight... but I hate to lose competitions... need proof? Ask my roommate about how I bug the hell out whenever I lose in 2K9 or Street Fighter IV... it's an ugly sight, I must admit...

In any event, it's gonna work pretty much like the game show, where we'll weigh in each week, just to keep the progress and motivation going... at the end of the four months, September 1st, whoever has lost the greatest percentage (me) will win a grand prize that can include anything from jewelry to clothes to cash money to events... it's gonna be dope but it's still kinda up in the air since we haven't decided what all is going into it...

What has been decided though are the preliminary prizes which are attained for each level:
Once I lose 25 pounds, she has to buy me a polo/t-shirt
Once I lose 45 pounds, she has to buy me a fitted
At 65 pounds, she's going to cop me a G-Shock (preferably the white or orange jawn)
and at 85 pounds, it becomes a pair of sneakers...

She has her own little things she wants too but those aren't important since this is my blog and not hers... but in any event, she has no idea what she's up against... I'll keep ya'll updated on the progress...


Ya'll be easy...

2 comments:

  1. lol way for it to be all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... you know it... she said the same thing last night though... she's just now reading it...

    ReplyDelete