Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Omegle

I don't know how many of you have heard of this site but it's hilarious... basically you go to this website and you have a random conversation with a random person... here's some of mine.

You: what's up?
Stranger: hi
Stranger: ok
Stranger: and u?
You: where are you from?
Stranger: AND U?
You: i'm ok
Stranger: i'm from Brazil
Stranger: u??
You: from North Carolina in the US
You: how's life in Brazil?
Stranger: hmmm
Stranger: male?
You: Yes
Stranger: me too
You: well that's unfortunate
Stranger: i like boys
Stranger: not girls
You: Why is that?
Stranger: because i love dicks
Stranger: like your
You: My dick is only for females
You: Sorry to disappoint
Stranger: what the size
Stranger: ?
You: My shoe size?
You: 13
Stranger: cm?
You: cm? Like centimeters? No, I don't think so... it's like... I don't know... the size... I don't know how they come up with them...

Stranger: Nigger
Stranger: nigger
Stranger: nigger
You: I do happen to be a nigger... how did you know?
Stranger: They can be traceable.
You: Really? I figured the government had something in place like that.
Stranger:
Stfu

Stranger:
yo g
You: Ayo
Stranger: sup dawg
You: Who dis?
Stranger: wagwan
Stranger: its ya bo marvo
You: Don't call me dawg... you don't know me motherfucker!
You: Marvo?
Stranger: FUCK YOU NIGGER
You: I don't know no fucking Marvo
You: Nigger? Nigga I'm outside right now...
Stranger: im ya father
Stranger: bitch
You: Bring your bitch ass outside
Stranger: fine
Stranger: ima hand yo ass to yo on a plate
You: Why would you hand me my ass on a plate?
You: That's ghey as hell
Stranger: spelt gay you fuckin negro
You: You do realize spelt isn't a word?
You: WOW
You: Go back to school asshole
Stranger: im at school cuntbag
You: You should probably transfer because they ain't teaching you a fucking thing.
Stranger: well you cant spell gay
Stranger: might be problem for you
You: Ghey is a dirivative of the word "gay" meaning a person who isn't really a homosexual but says things that are stupid as fuck. I.E. YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
Stranger: ghey a dirivative of the word gay? MY ASS
Stranger: fuckin mongaloid
You: Look it up.
Stranger: coz urban dictionary is so revered
You: It's in Webster's.
Stranger: never heard of it
Stranger: negro
You: You've never heard of Webster's Dictionary? LULZ



Just go up there and have random conversations. WARNING: It's mad addictive though. I spent like two hours on this shit... LOL... Surprisingly, the coolest conversation I had was with this gay dude from LA...

No comments:

Post a Comment