Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Have a Question...

...ok, this is gonna come out kinda left field and whatnot but can a guy say a tranny or female impersonator is cute without it being weird?

Ok, just follow me on this one...


Obviously, a dude can say a girl is fine, sexy, etc and nobody's gonna say anything... and with the way things have evolved in male machismo, we can also have a dude say another guy is handsome without it raising any real eyebrows (NOTE: I'm not saying I can go up to some random group of niggas and be like "damn, son, you fine as hell..." I think that's a little much... but I think I can get away with saying "Taye Diggs is a handsome dude..." without people being like "that dude HW is a little ayo" but I guess it's all in the context but I digress...)

All that being said, can a dude be like "I know it's not really a girl, but he's/she's attractive as a woman"? I just wonder because I know Maury has shows like that where it's like "Is it a man or a woman?" and you have to guess who's really what... personally, I always turn when these shows come on because I think I'll feel weird if I see somebody who's really a dude and in the back of my mind, I'm like "That's a bad ass chick right there..." I don't know... I guess I'm doing it to save myself FROM myself... as usual, maybe it's just me...

The random things that go through my mind... Jesus...



Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment