Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How Many People Have You Slept With?

It's not that I'm ashamed or anything but I hate when people ask me this question... simply because I feel that it changes their perception of me... most people see me as a good dude (and admittedly, I am a good dude for the most part...) but I hate that people start assuming that I'm a hoe or something when I tell them the actual number... granted, I've had a lot of sex with a lot of people... but most of that was before I even turned 18... it hasn't been like I just meet a girl, fuck and that's it... LOL... at least not in the last six years...

But I just don't understand why people wanna know this bit of information... I've never wanted to know (not to mention, I figure most people will lie anyway) so I guess I just figure that most people don't really care about my sexual past... guess it's just me...



Ya'll be easy...

2 comments: