Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For the First Time in Over 10 Years...

...I'm going to buy a suit this summer... the debacle of a suit I had at the age of 12 was just straight up hideous... now unlike most Black males, I'm not going to the local hood spot and getting some crazy-colored, Pinky-from-Friday-After-Next, I-could-be-a-pimp-or-Southern-preacher-type suit... I'm looking for more of a business type look... simple, muted colors, a plain white, light blue or pink shirt, a dope tie and the pocket square, of course... but since I'll probably just be getting one (two could REALLY be pushing it) what color should I get first???

Dark Grey

Khaki

Navy Pinstripe

Heather Grey

Classic Black



...what do ya'll think??? Ladies, I'm more apt to take your advice here... hit me up...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment